An ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited Testing and Calibration Laboratory
Ventest Solutions (VTS) is an affiliated company to Venture Instrumentation Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (VIT).
Ventest Solutions is a Calibration and Testing laboratory that aims to provide value to customers by offering top quality services in the Thermal, Mechanical and Optical field. Ventest Solutions (VTS) is an affiliated company to Venture Instrumentation Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Venture is staffed by the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in its field of expertise. Our state of the art facility houses instruments from only the top global brands in the market, trusted by scientists.
We provide calibrations of your equipment such as UTM, DMA, Impact Testers etc. by calibrating mechanical parameters like Force, Displacement, Hardness, Mass, Weights, Pressure, Torque , LVDT & dimensional etc
Top of the line Fluke devices can calibrate from down to -180 °C up to +650 °C. Calibrations are performed for temperature sensors sensors used in polymer and elastomer testing equipment. to verify optimal performance.
Q-LAB'S QUV & Q-SUN testers needs to be calibrated by the user periodically. This ensures accurate and consistent results. CR10 & CR20 Radiometers can be used to calibrate any QUV or Q-SUN tester quickly and easily.
- UV Accelerated Weathering Test
- Xenon Arc Accelerated Weathering Test
- Colour and Gloss Measurements, Visual Inspection and Evaluations
- Tensile Strength & Elongation Test (UTM)
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (Modulus, Glass Transition, Tan Delta, WLF, Strain-Frequency-Temperature Sweep)
- Capillary Rheometry
- Automated Melt Flow Test ( Method A, B, C, D )
- Impact Test (Izod / Charpy 0.5J - 50J )
- Hardness Test - Shore A, Shore D & IRHD
- Thermal Conductivity Test
- Heat Deflection / Vicat Softening Test (HDT / VICAT )
- Particle Size Analysis
- Creep and Stress Relaxation
- Frequency Temperature Superposition
- Fatigue to Failure
- Double Beam Spectrophotometer
Ventest Solutions is an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory in accordance with the General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, conferred by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
Recognised as one of the
"10 Most Promising Calibration Laboratories"
by Silicon India
Ventest Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has been recognised by the Department for Promotion of Industry and International Trade under the Government of India as a start up.
Ventest Solutions (VTS) is a unique, unprecedented organisation with dual NABL ISO17025 certification, providing both Calibration and Testing services under one umbrella.